These infrared lamp panels are mounted on articulated arms to facilitate positioning above large and complex parts. They are mainly used for painting, primers and small surface hardening of epoxides at low temperatures (typically 120 ° C). They are offered mounted on an articulated arm, itself on a rolling assembly.
• A cassette with 3 infrared transmitters
• Long lifetime of transmitters thanks to permanent ventilation
• 10,000 hours lifetime of transmitters
• Ventilation provides high safety for the user
• The panel can be controlled by an Anita console by direct connection to a heating mat